The scourge of drugs causes troubles and worries to parents daily, particularly those who have teenagers.
It may sound strange, but parents are often last that realize the problem, usually when it is too late.
The reason is that the teenager user becomes particularly innovate in his effort to conceal his addiction to drugs.
Quicken immediately if you notice one or more of the following signs:
- Suspicious new companies
- Aggressive behavior at school or home
- Frequent absences from school
- Increased financial demands – lost objects of money from home
- Dilated eye pupils, especially after suspicious exit
- Sudden weight loss or anorexia
- Delinquent behavior, such as theft, insubordination, fighting
When dealing with teens and drugs, we must be careful in order to get the desired results.
A discreet surveillance is the best way to record the habits of the teenager, the frequent places, its companies, or any potential involvement in suspicious activities.
Our main concern, in parallel with the protection of the teenagers, is the respect of the family and the humane approach of the drugs’ problem in general.